Using Themis in Go #
GoThemis package provides access to features of Themis cryptographic library for Go:
- Key generation: securely generate strong key pairs and symmetric keys.
- Data storage at rest: encrypt sensitive data for storage with symmetric cryptography.
- Authenticated messaging: exchange messages which are readable only by the recipent using asymmetric cryptography, or sign messages with your private key to prove identity.
- Protect data in motion: establish a session between a client and a server for secure data exchange with perfect forward secrecy guarantees.
- Secret comparison: verify that the other party has the same shared secret as you have — without disclosing anything about the secret to anyone — using zero-knowledge proofs.
Supported Go versions #
GoThemis is tested and supported on the current stable Go versions (Go 1.11–1.16).
Getting started #
Follow these instructions to install GoThemis.
Here are other things that might interest you: