Using Themis in C++ #
ThemisPP wrapper provides access to features of Themis cryptographic library for C++:
- Key generation: securely generate strong key pairs and symmetric keys.
- Data storage at rest: encrypt sensitive data for storage with symmetric cryptography.
- Authenticated messaging: exchange messages which are readable only by the recipent using asymmetric cryptography, or sign messages with your private key to prove identity.
- Protect data in motion: establish a session between a client and a server for secure data exchange with perfect forward secrecy guarantees.
- Secret comparison: verify that the other party has the same shared secret as you have — without disclosing anything about the secret to anyone — using zero-knowledge proofs.
Supported C++ standards #
C++03, C++11, C++14, C++17 are tested and fully supported.
Getting started #
Follow these instructions to install ThemisPP.
Here are other things that might interest you:
- browse code samples to get a feel of ThemisPP API
- read feature guides to learn how to use ThemisPP effectively