Credits and honourable mentions #
As for 2021, Themis is supported by core crew:
- @iamnotacake as hands-on software engineer.
- @ilammy who joined as a Rust contributor, but ended up bringing joy and order to the whole repository.
- @vixentael who joined as a mobile developer, but is maintaining Themis for many years now.
- @lagovas as a C, Go, Python developer.
- @shadinua as an infrastructure engineer.
- @gene-eu as the mastermind.
- @storojs72 as a crypto engineer.
- @julepka as a tamer of Apple ecosystem.
A special thank you goes to the awesome contributors that help us make Themis better:
- @G1gg1L3s for adding new Themis benchmarks so we know how fast (or slow) Themis is (#821).
- @maxammann for improvements in WasmThemis code, documentation, and triggering discussions (#779, #781, #783).
- @julepka for updating iOS and macOS examples, and bringing Themis SPM to real life (#823, #817, #806, #726, #724, #723).
- @dodikk for pushing Themis to C# and proving with examples how Android Themis can be used in Xamarin apps (#716).
- @karenswry for improving documentation and fixing our poor language.
- @mozhmike for improving PHPThemis.
- @luismerino for finding memory-related issues, integer overflow issues and dead code pieces (#712, #714).
- @ilammy for creating Rust-Themis wrapper, improving Themis Core, and all the numerous updates.
- @sergeyzenchenko for significantly improving the Secure Mobile websocket example (#4).
- @deszip for improving JsThemis (#326) and ObjCThemis (#354).
- @Dimdron for significantly improving Themis examples for Java and Android (#3).
- @popaaaandrei for numerous questions and suggestions (#407, #355, #354, #416, #415).
- @movie-travel-code for finding a possible null pointer deference caused by the misusage of short-circuit evaluation (#314).
- @valeriyvan for numerous improvements in iOS support and examples.
- @bryongloden for numerous changes and suggestions.
- @outspace for spotting code imperfections like a hawk, when even the mighty Valgrind failed to do so (#514, #515, #516, #517)!
- @eliteraspberries for finding and fixing memory issues.
- maybe you?
Reserve your place in history, do a pull request! ❤️