Validate your acrastruct
Use our validator to decrypt AcraStructs generated by AcraWriter in your application. Validator works as AcraServer / AcraTranslator and uses private decryption keys.
If you don't have access to your AcraServer and private keys, use our keys:
- Copy our AcraServer public key, paste in your AcraWriter, generate AcraStruct. Convert AcraStruct to base64 and paste in form below.
- If you are using Zone, paste ZoneID as well.
If you have access to private keys, use own keys:
- Make sure you have correct keys (public and private storage keypair for encrypting and decrypting data). If you don't have keypair, please use AcraKeymaker to generate it.
- Use your public data encryption key in AcraWriter to generate AcraStruct. Convert AcraStruct to base64 and paste in form below.
- Note that AcraKeymaker encrypts private data decryption key. Paste ACRA_MASTER_KEY (usually placed in AcraServer/AcraTranslator) and private data decryption key (base64).
- If you are using Zone, paste ZoneID as well. Do not forget to use Zone keys instead of data encryption and decryption keys.
Read more about Acrastruct in our official documentation.
Use our keys
Use own keys